This is my Dojo, a blog focusing mainly on my videos from YouTube and any bits of wisdom I feel should be shared. I'll post tutorials, let's plays, updates, and more!
Thursday, October 27, 2011
1.9 Pre-Release 3 UPDATE! Enchantment Table! (HD)
In this video, I take a look at the Enchantment Table! Though I don't understand it, lol. =D
1.9 Pre-Release 3: http://t.co/dt3IlVp6
==========================================================
Follow me on Twitter!
http://twitter.com/#!/_BlackBeltPanda
Subscribe!
http://www.youtube.com/redirect?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fsubscription...
==========================================================
tags:
yt:quality=high minecraft theblackbeltpanda 1.9 pre-release update release 3 three enchantment table diamond sword shovel axe pickaxe hoe armor helmet chestplate leggings boots bow tools echant magic gibberish testificatenese Helmet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Insanely FAST Item Sorters! Minecraft Redstone Tutorial
In this video, I'll show you how to build faster item sorters in Minecraft. One is two blocks wide and outputs 4x faster, the other is...
-
Hey Pandalings, be sure to hop on our new server! Website: http://www.pandacraft.org Server address: play.pandacraft.org =============...
-
In this tutorial video, I show you how to build a 2x2 underground house; possibly the smallest functional house you can make in Minecraft...
No comments:
Post a Comment